I R Tired

I don't want to miss another day on account of simply being tired. It's only 9pm when usually I'm not even sleepy until near 11. Maybe today was exhausting, though I couldn't tell you exactly why. Another therapy session where my therapist praised me for looking like I want to and am doing the work necessary to get better. I also went to Tulsa Tech to learn more about the Medical Coding course, I was in and out of there in less then 15 minutes. A storm (literally a storm) blew up and over during the course of my meeting. Maybe something got kicked up by the rain.

After that I went and hung out with Dave for a little over an hour. We had a drink and listened to Tool's Opiate on vinyl. That was nice.


Otherwise, I'm just tired, and I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight.

That's all.

"Where the fear has gone...
Only I will remain."

Comments

Step Right Up