World Book Night 2013

I'll be perfectly honest, I've never heard about this before today, so I'm quite late to the party.  However, I'm totally about spreading the joy of reading.  Per their website, World Book Night is about giving books to light or non-readers, especially in areas that books might not be readily available.  I'd like to offer up some fare as well, so I've made the eBook of PUNCH/PANTS available for free on my Lulu Author Spotlight, today only.

The difference between the two eBook formats on my page is that the ePub will work with most devices (Apple, Nook, etc.) while the .PDF is the file to download for your Kindle.

Please tell your friends, family, and co-workers.  Have them download a FREE book of short fiction, and come back to Lulu, Apple, B&N, & even Amazon and leave a comment, review, a rating, etc.  Spread the word!

Give the gift of reading!

Comments

Step Right Up