November 2014!

Hello, dust bunnies, I've lifted the screen of my laptop to bother you all again.  It's November, that means a few things.  Fall is in full swing, Christmas decorations started splashing TV screens and storefronts (literally the day after Halloween), and two national movements have begun.  It's National Novel Writing Month and No-Shave November.

I'll be participating in both, albeit in my own special ways.  First off, there's not really a different way to not shave, I'll be doing that...or, not, doing that.  But I'll expound on my intentions on that in a moment.  As for NaNoWriMo, I'm breaking the rules all over the place.  My intent in participating this year is to finish a novel.  I hope to write and edit as much as possible this month with the aim of getting In the House of In Between finally published.  I'll of course keep you updated on Twitter, Facebook, and of course here/Google+.  Cheers are, of course, always appreciated and are immensely helpful.

No-Shave, I'd like to make a donation from the profits I make in the month of November to the American Cancer Society.  Already own PUNCH/PANTS, my short story collection?  Pass this around to anyone who might like science fiction or horror from a new author.  It's not a lot, I probably won't grow a lot, but small strides can lead to big differences.

Here's the relevant  links:
Lulu
Amazon
iTunes
Barnes & Noble Nook

So, watch my feeds, buy some books for a good cause, and do try to keep the caroling down until after Thanksgiving.

Comments

Step Right Up