HURRY HURRY HURRY!

Twenty Twelve has been a hell of a year.  We didn't see the world end, but I've certainly seen and been a part of rebirth and wholly new beginning of my own world.  Personal woes and triumphs made this year one to remember and I'm glad to have survived it (still 13 and a half hours left, so, fingers crossed!).

Two big events for me personally were self publishing my collection of short fiction and writing the first draft of an entire new novel for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) in November.  The novel is brewing and I plan to work on it heavily over the next few months in hopes of releasing it by the end of Summer 2013.  PUNCH/PANTS hasn't sold like hotcakes, but I've gotten a few copies out the door, donated to Blue Star Mothers and Gardner's Used Books on Mingo here in Tulsa.  All it takes is that little bit of word of mouth.

And if I may, for the end of the year I've put a huge discount on the book which you can combine with a discount code on Lulu.com, just click through HERE and enter "AMPLIUS" (all caps!) in the discount code box and you can save 55% off the original cover price!  DO IT!

This year has seen major ups and downs for our nation and the world, too, which if you peruse my blog you can see what I thought on a few of these major things.  But looking back is nostalgia at best and history at worst.  I eagerly look forward to 2013 and I hope you'll be right there with me, reading along, and I look forward to your feedback.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Step Right Up